Check out our latest resource for families with teens!
This resource is designed to help families with teenagers to explore simple and authentic ways to build their teen’s resilience, help them create healthy practices and routines, and strengthen the parent-teen relationship. Download below.
Below you will find Building Resilient Families & Building Resilient Families SUMMER Edition.
SPARC Red Deer is proud to partner with the AHS Central Zone – Addiction Prevention and Mental Health Promotion team to host the Building Resilience Toolkit. Included are the resources you will need to build resilient families by promoting positive mental & physical health. We invite you to download the Social Media Toolkit to assist with promotion.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect your email address to learn how you used the tools, if they were helpful, collect any requests you have for new tools; and to advise you when new portions are added. We will not share your email address with others.
1. Click the "Download Toolkit" on the drop down menu under Resources.
3. Create an account.
4. Check your email and "Activate" your account.
5. Set a password.
6. You will receive a message notifying you that your account is created - yippee!
7. Give us 1-2 business days to give you access.
8. Enjoy the free downloads!